Sun is a major energy source since it is highly renewable and easily accessible. The advanced technological developments have improved the dependability of solar energy to minimize costs and boost renewable energy needs. Many homes and industries largely choose to buy rooftop solar systems in Perth, which is an innovative yet affordable option to produce electricity from light energy. Let’s read further to understand why solar energy is the best solution to serve the future and remain a top choice for businesses and homes.
Interpretation of the future of solar energy
Based on a study from SETO and NREL, solar energy can account for about 40% of the overall electricity supply of the nation by 2035, and 45% by 2050 with large-scale electrification, cost reductions and supportive policies in place. The concept of using solar energy for electricity has transformed way greater from a far-fetched concept to a widely accepted tool for the future. Let’s take a glance at where solar energy would impact the future:
Growing reliance on solar energy:
The use of solar energy has improved significantly over recent years. Based on a survey, solar PV generation has increased by 22% in 2021 compared to the previous year, ie. a record increase of 179 TWh. It constituted the second largest growing renewable technology across the globe after wind energy. Being the lowest-cost option to implement electricity generation, solar energy is expected to enhance investment in the future.
Cost-effective solar panels
If you’re looking to install a commercial or a residential solar panel system in Perth, this is the right decision since many people have already gone solar. The cost of solar panels has decreased compared to the previous decade, hence solar energy technology grows, making it affordable to both homeowners and commercial firms.
Low Electricity Costs
If the technology develops to continue based on the current clip, the electricity charges wouldn’t increase through 2035. This means that the objective of 95% decarbonization of the electrical grid needs to be achieved by the year, says the U.S. Office of Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy.
More jobs related to solar energy
The increased interest in solar energy has also paved the way for more jobs in the sector. As per ILO, the renewable energy sector has taken a whopping increase in job positions, ie. 4.3 million jobs in the renewable sector.
- Become eco-friendly and clean: Using fossil fuels in everyday life can contribute to toxic emissions in the atmosphere. With the use of fossil fuels, gases like Carbon Monoxide, Nitrogen Oxide, Carbon dioxide, etc. emit which is undesirable. However, the use of solar energy is natural, renewable and pollution-free making it the least harmful to the environment.
- Optimal use of electricity: Solar energy installation is useful for both regular use and in case of emergency. Solar energy helps you decide the extent you need to spend on electricity, in the case of two electric supplies. You can thus regulate the daily use of electricity with solar power.
- Increased market value: If you install solar panels, the market value for homes or commercial spaces also rises. Eco-friendly places have their appeal, particularly for young people. Since the new generation of people is well aware of the carbon footprint and the environmental impacts, solar-enabled houses and firms are highly in demand.
- No power outage: A pre-installed solar system helps you to save money on electricity bills and also helps you to enjoy a continuous power supply.
- Efficient and effective: The grid-powered electric supply is not efficient since it has experienced power outages every time. Other renewable sources like wind-based systems and hydroelectric power-based systems lose energy efficiency when compared to solar systems. Solar systems are highly efficient systems with enough sunlight transmission and fast processing speed.
- Subsidies: Government encourages the use of solar energy and solar panel installation in both homes and offices. Rooftop solar systems in Perth have been subsidized under the Federal Government scheme which lets you enjoy the best benefits.
With all the above-stated reasons that encourage the use of solar energy, isn’t it worth installing your residential or Commercial solar panels in Perth? Businesses can use solar energy to trigger the operations of machines and tools while minimizing overall operating costs. Being a versatile source of energy, solar offers a promising future with many promising benefits to serve consumers.